This is not currently part of the peer-reviewed material of the project. Do not cite as a research publication.
In April I started to work with ONP to follow their processes of dictionary writing and to gain an understanding of their database and methods.
As part of this process I developed queries to structure entries directly from the database, which led me to develop a whole new interface for them:
This should help in linking of LPs data to ONP, including definition structures and so on.
I also developed a system for converting the ONP encoded data to unicode. This is still a bit in progress.
I also worked on the framework interface:
I also finished a chapter for a Handbook of Digital Humanities on 'User Interfaces'.